January 31, 2023 - Deadline to claim CE Certificates
September 1, 2023 - Last day to view recorded sessions from ASHT 2022
If you have any questions, please contact meeting staff at email@example.com.
ON DEMAND ACCESS TODAY!
ASHT 2022 Annual Meeting offered in-person and virtual audiences access to the latest conversations and educational programming in the hand and upper extremity therapy field.
The on-demand content will be available through ASHT's immersive online event platform from the convenience of your home or office through September 1, 2023.
Please note: All virtual registrants will need to complete their meeting and session evaluations by January 31, 2023 to earn their CE hours. Attendees can only evaluate 1 presentation per concurrent session block. Once a presentation in a concurrent session block has been evaluated, the other presentations in that block will be labeled as 'conflicting'.
On-demand Portal Log-in Information for ASHT 2022 attendees:
Username: Email used for registration
On-demand registration includes access to:
- All plenary and scientific sessions recorded on-site in DC
- Instructional concurrent sessions from experts in their field
- Up to 27 continuing education hours (must be claimed by to January 31, 2023)
- Access to handouts, presentation slides and additional material through the resource tab (if acknowledged and provided by the speaker)
- Bonus Content with TipTalks from ASHT Past Presidents and Sponsored Learning Hours
- e-Poster and abstract content including recorded presentations from ASHT's prominent presenters
- Access to the online platform through September 1, 2023 to review your favorite sessions and explore all available content
ACCREDITATION & CEUs
This continuing education activity offers a maximum of 27 continuing education hours, or 2.7 CEUs. This total includes the Pre-Conference Institutes (maximum of 4 CE hours), the Annual Meeting program (maximum of 22 CE hours) and the AHTF Scholar Lecture (maximum of 1 CE hours).
Attendees will complete their session and overall course evaluations through the online course evaluation portal. Upon completion, attendees can email or download their CE transcript. Attendees will also be able to provide feedback to speakers on the sessions they attended. In-Person and virtual attendees will have up to January 31, 2023 to complete the course evaluation to create their CE transcript. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Have paid the registration fee
2. Attend their chosen sessions in their entirety
3. Complete an online evaluation form after the conference. CE certificates will be available immediately upon submission of the evaluation form. Attendees should only claim credit that commensurates with the extent of their participation in the activity.